We are pleased to announce that GDX 2022 will have a Fan Favourite Award, sponsored by the Edmonton Screen Industries Office. The winner of this contest will receive $1,000 toward their studio.
When you attend GDX 2022 @ K-Days, check out the following studios, and their awesome new products:
- Beamdog – MythForce
- Dead Unicorn – Return
- Edmonton Shift Lab – Exploring Wahkotowin
- Good Agreement Games – Super Beersbee
- Muslim Kids TV – Time Hoppers: The Silk Road
- Polar Tabby Interactive – Catlandia
- PolyHobby Studios – PowerPlay
- RaVeN Madd Studio – Parasitism
- Red Iron Labs – Muffin Fight
- Room 322 Games – Soul Riders
- Schadenfreude Studios – Little Hellions
- Story City Inc. – Story City
- Vivid Helix – Neon Noodles
- vrCAVE – Multiple
- Zugalu Entertainment – Thrive: Heavy Lies the Crown
After checking out these games from these studios, you can cast your vote by scanning the ESIO fan favourite QR codes that will be around the ballroom.
About the ESIO:
The ESIO catalyzes the development, growth and sustainability of companies, entrepreneurs and craftspeople in the Edmonton screen media industries.